Friday, February 3, 2012

Back to life, Back to reality

Greetings from Happy Valley. I lie here at 9pm on Friday night, about to watch 20/20 and Brandon is sound asleep next to me. Wow, how the times have changed. I can't help but remember that 7 years ago on a Friday night Brandon and I would probably be on the Blue Loop heading downtown to The Lion's Den. Our lives have taken a complete 360 and it seems like it happened in seconds. Can it be that something that came on so sudden change us forever? ....Absolutely, I truly believe Brandon will come out of this smarter, stronger, and healthier than ever. Heck, he may even get curly hair out of it. (he'll hate that, but I'm secretly excited) So instead of dreading the oncoming change we are dealing with it and embracing it, together.

We are currently mentally and physically preparing this weekend for another treatment next week. He's got this.

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you guys as Brandon embarks on another week of treatment. Love you both and keeping you in my constant prayers !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam! Love you guys and thinking about you! Sounds like we had a similar night last night :) You guys are a perfect team and can fight this!

    ReplyDelete