Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Ok I have to brag

When I continually say that we have the most AMAZING friends and family, I MEAN IT! Last week Brandon and I received a very special gift. My best friend, Keri, reached out to friends and family and put together a scrapbook of letters, cards, pictures, and inspirational quotes sent to her from those we love all around the country even internationally (my close friend in Quebec contributed). It was just what we needed at that time, a book full of love written by those we love. To top it off the book was put together perfectly, Brandon kept saying "how did she do this?" "how'd she know?". This scrapbook along with all the cards, messages we have received throughout his whole battle get us through everyday. Keri, thank you again for making that book, I am so thankful we found each other at St. Paul's those 14 years ago.

A little look at the book....



 

1 comment: